Living Links Providing assertive outreach support to the suicide bereaved.
Donegal Living Links
Donegal Living Links Conference
Our conference was held in the Mount Errigal Hotel on Saturday 5th September 2009
Click here for details on the conference
Living Links objectives are:
- To provide support and outreach to those bereaved by suicide
- To increase awareness and understanding of suicide and its effects on individuals, families and communities
- To liaise and exchange information with similar support groups nationally and internationally
- To support and encourage relevant research
- To produce leaflets and associated literature to be provided to survivors
- To liaise and provide families information on health services available in the region, and the referral pathways to such services should such professional counselling be required
- To provide and facilitate a group healing programme, on a needs basis, for the suicide bereaved
- To encourage the suicide bereaved and/or suicide affected to establish and foster an ongoing support group among themselves.